We would like to invite Humboldt Fellows, Young Scientists and other researchers to participate in Humboldt Kolleg 2017 on July 24-26, 2017 in Indonesia. The conference is interdisciplinary by nature as it strives to bring researchers in various fields such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Politics, History, Sociology, and Humanities to understand challenges in the urban society which covers:
- Urban economics
- City planning, architecture, and infrastructure
- Urban Health and society
- Environmental risks in Urban and Regional Development
- Strategic partnership in Urban Research.
- Selected papers will be published in a Scopus-indexed journal in the area of Urban Studies.
- Each paper shall consist of a minimum of 3 (three) pages and a maximum of 7 (seven) pages in A4 paper size.
- Publication fee is IDR 2.500.000,- per paper and will be charged to author(s)
- Deadline for full paper submission is July 10, 2017.
- Details about the journal will be provided soon.
- Posters will be displayed in the Conference venue for the entire duration of the Conference. Authors are required to post their posters in the designated area. Poster mounting material will be provided.
- Print your poster at a A0 paper (118.9 cm x 84.1 cm). Posters must not exceed these dimensions.
- The title, which must be identical to the one on the abstract form, should be printed in block capitals at least 30 mm high.
- Under the title, print in smaller fonts the names of the authors, institutions, cities and countries. Underline the name of author who will present the poster.
- All information presented in the poster should be read easily by viewers 2 meters away.
- The message should be clearly understandable without oral presentation. You should be prepared to present your poster according to the program.
- The use of more diagrams, color, and fewer words is recommended for clarity.
- References should be prepared according to the style described at full paper/manuscript formatting guide.
- The committee will select ten best posters to be presented in the conference as flash presentation (@ 5 minutes).